Monday, April 27, 2009

NORWAY - Part 3!

Well, we've reached the end of our journey here in Norway. Ahhhh man, it's been so awesome too! Everything from hiking, to fishing, to snowboarding on our surfboards, to camping.... it's really been an awesome trip! I've eaten so many waffles and so much cod I'm starting
to almost get sick of it, but not quite! Haha... We got some really sick water shots yesterday evening on my longboard too. They're really nice. The surf was kinda crappy and then I paddled out and then it all of the sudden turned on and became glassy.

Tomorrow we're headed on a flight to Russia. I'm a little uncertain because of all the things we've heard about Russia but I think it should be a rad experience. I don't know when the next time in my life I'll have the opportunity, so I'm going to take my chances. We don't even know if we can surf there yet but, hey, it's worth a shot. I just hope the water is cleaner than I've been hearing. I guess radio activity is pretty prevalent in the ocean up there. It's supposed to be a heck of a lot colder as well.

Here are some pics I took.








No comments:

Post a Comment