Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Noosa Festival of Surfing 2009

Hey guess what?! I made the finals!!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww !

I schooled 'em man. I'm in the Men's Open Pro Finals! Never made it in this contest before. The Noseriding Division hasn't even started yet so I'm looking forward to that as well :)

I've been gettin all sorts of media coverage in my Gotcha boardies and I did an episode for an Aussie TV show called "The Shak" hahah... so anyways, everything is goin good! Goin' to see the premiere of "Picaresque" tonight, pretty excited. :)

I'll keep you updated... oh yeah, AND I got the only 10.00 ride they've ever had in the event in my first heat ! :) That's 18 years and no ones ever done it, except me! :) I'll write a lil blog about that later...hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment